The Mountainview room has a warm, peaceful glow to it, especially in the morning when the sunlight fills the room. Located in the front of the main house (street side), on the second floor, this room has a queen size bed, two comfy antique Martha Washington arm chairs and a beautiful view of Mount Wantastiquet just across the river.
This Room has a private bath with original 1920s tile work and nickel plated brass fixtures. The room has a small writing desk and is decorated in a contemporary chocolate color.
In-Room Facial & Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room Facial for only $99 or $185 with a one hour massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- Two or Three Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service/ Free Parking
- Second floor Sun Room / Sitting Room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Tea, coffee and cookies always available
- Computer access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Extensive library
- Much more…