Whether you’re coming to our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast to enjoy the best of fall in Vermont or are just looking for a quiet, romantic getaway, there are plenty of things to do in the area. One of our favorites is visiting the top breweries in Vermont – many of which are located right here on the Southern Vermont Beer Trail and within easy reach of our Vermont Inn.
Between visits to the top breweries in Vermont and the colorful scenery that abounds in the Brattleboro area, you’re sure to have a wonderful trip. Meander the beautiful acreage at our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast, take a walk on the quiet retreat trails, which can be accessed from directly behind our Inn, or wander the streets of historic downtown Brattleboro, where you’ll find fantastic art galleries, shops, theaters, museums, and more.
Brattleboro is a lively town with many great attractions, festivals, and events throughout the year. As wonderful as the town is, though, visits to this part of southern Vermont are all about one thing – romantic getaways at our top-rated Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today!
Visit These Breweries in Vermont This Fall
Like coveted jars of delicious maple syrup, craft beer is one of the most popular things produced and exported from the beautiful state of Vermont. Breweries in Vermont take their craft seriously, and you can taste the difference in every pint.
Visit local breweries in Vermont, and you’ll encounter chilled pints infused with local ingredients, handmade with a dedication to quality that is unmatched. From the fantastic breweries in town to those a short drive away, there’s never been a better time to get acquainted with the top breweries in Vermont.
We’re lucky in Southern Vermont to have a fantastic beer trail filled with one delicious pint of craft beer after another. Below are a few of the top breweries in Vermont, all within an easy drive from our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast.
- The Hermit Thrush Brewery is one of the top-rated breweries in Vermont, located right here in Brattleboro. They produce a sensational range of sours and do so using 100% wild yeast from Brattleboro. Add to this local hops, fruits, and oak barrels from local distilleries for fermenting, and you have a genuinely delicious pint of Vermont beer.
- Another spot in downtown Brattleboro that offers gorgeous river views to accompany your beer is Whetstone Station. Not only are the beers locally made and worth a try, but it’s just a fantastic place to kick back and enjoy the view.
- Take a short drive to Marlboro, Vermont, and you’ll encounter another one of the best breweries in Vermont, Beer Naked Brewery. They are situated on the top of Hogback Mountain, which means along with a fantastic local brew (or wine or cider), you’ll enjoy an exquisite 100-mile view on a sunny day.
- A little further down the road is Snow Republic Brewery, a Veteran owned brewery near the base of Mount Snow. If you’re in the area for skiing or other fun at Mount Snow, this is most certainly worth the stop!
- Finally, about an hour from our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast, you’ll encounter our two final breweries in Vermont in the charming town of Bennington. The first is Farm Road Brewing, another Veteran-owned establishment that is more than worth the drive. They have a great range of classic and experimental brews, so there’s always something interesting in your pint!
- The other brewery in Bennington is Madison Brewing Company, the first brewpub to come to the area and a much-loved establishment since its beginnings in 1990. From New England Style IPAs to traditional Old-world styles, there’s something here for every beer lover.
The Best Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast
From delicious breweries to sensational hikes and unforgettable scenic drives, plenty awaits in Vermont in the fall. There’s no better place to unwind and soak up the beauty than our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast, situated just outside downtown Brattleboro on a gorgeous, historic property.
For romantic couple’s getaways, there’s truly no finer place than the Inn on Putney Road. Our stunning Vermont Inn is situated in a historic French Baronial mansion just on the outskirts of downtown Brattleboro. Our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast offers six guest rooms, two of which have private entrances and are situated in our carriage house. With so few people here at any given time, you’ll feel like you have your own private getaway, perfect for cozy, romantic moments with your sweetheart.
Surrounding our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast are award-winning gardens where you’re free to relax. You can even access the popular Retreat Trails from our back yard for a quiet, restorative walk through Vermont’s grand fall display. Of course, however you choose to enjoy your time at our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be guaranteed our exceptionally warm and welcoming hospitality.
As a part of your stay, we offer you a complimentary multi-course breakfast in the morning, concierge service throughout your time with us, access to miles of nature trails, and all of our common areas. We also have complimentary snacks and drinks available throughout the day. We’ve thought of everything, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the unbeatable beauty of Vermont in the fall. Book your room today!