We know you have concerns …
Here at the Inn on Putney Road, we are taking every precaution to protect your health
At this time when the news is dominated by COVID-19, we want to personally reach out and let you know that our thoughts are with your family as you face the challenges of the current climate. We also want to reassure you that — if travel to our area is safe and practical for you, and you have plans to visit our inn — we are taking several precautions to ensure your visit is safe and worry-free.
We and the Brattleboro community are closely monitoring the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Vermont health authorities to understand all aspects of how the virus is spread, as well as their guidance on the best ways to keep ourselves, our visitors, and our community safe and healthy.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- As a relatively small 6-room inn, we are vigilantly sanitizing all common surfaces, as well as all touchable surfaces in each room using CDC recommended techniques and products. We are paying special attention to all high touch surfaces (i.e. doorknobs, front desk, banisters, Keurig, etc.).
- Should any staff member (including the innkeepers!) become symptomatic (or be known to have been exposed), they will not be present anywhere on the premises.
- We continue to adhere to the strictest handwashing guidelines.
- All of the cookware, food preparation surfaces, dishes, and food service areas are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before and following every use.
- We are practicing safe social distancing guidelines (we won’t hover or stand too close to you!), and we won’t be shaking your hands for now :).
If you have an upcoming reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and healthy environment. Until further notice, if you do need to change or cancel a reservation because your travel plans have been impacted by the current COVID-19 health situation emergency, you can do so at any time by calling us at 1-802-254-6268 without incurring any cancellation fees.
The safety and comfort of our guests is our highest priority and we truly appreciate the trust that you place in our team here at the inn.
Paul and Judy
The Inn on Putney Road