10 Ways to Enjoy a Romantic Getaway in Brattleboro
These blustery fall months practically beg us to curl up in front of a warm fire, safely protected from the harsh elements outside. We can think of few things better than than curling up someone special and focusing on romance. In Vermont, there’s one romantic getaway destination that outshines the rest. In the charming town of Brattleboro, Vermont, you’ll find a romantic ambiance around every street corner, and in every restaurant and shop. Spend your days browsing the boutique shops in downtown Brattleboro, sipping wine at regional wineries, or taking in Vermont’s stunning show of fall colors. No matter how you choose to spend your time, theres no better place to reconnect than our Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Book your room today.
Romantic Getaway in Brattleboro
Brattleboro is an exquisite place to be during the cool autumn months. Whether its the simple pleasure of enjoying an intimate dinner together, or an inspired adventure designed to bring you closer together, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Brattleboro. Here are 10 of our favorite ways to spend a romantic getaway at Forty Putney Road Bed and Breakfast:
- Browse your way through the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center, or spend time moving from one art gallery to another in downtown Brattleboro. Favorite galleries include the Gallery in the Woods and Vermont Artisan Designs.
- Take photos of the Creamery Covered Bridge, which was built in 1879 and is the only surviving bridge of its style in the area.
- Weather-permitting, take a stroll along the retreat trails, which are accessible from our very own backyard
- Browse the charming shops and boutiques of downtown Brattleboro.
- Enjoy conversation over a glass or two of locally-crafted but Belgian-inspired and barrel-soured ales and fruit beers at Hermit Thrush Brewery.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Peter Havens, a romantic staple in Brattleboro’s dining scene.
- Taste and discover your favorite cheese at the nearby Grafton Village Cheese Company. Don’t forget to take some home with you.
- Take in a movie at the beautifully restored art deco-stlye Latchis Theater, or a performance at the Hooker-Dunham Theater and Gallery.
- Visit some of Brattleboro’s most famous historic sites, including Naulakha, otherwise known as Rudyard Kiplings home.
- Try your hand at glass blowing at Manchester Hot Glass GlassBlowing Studio & Gallery.
As always, your romantic getaway to Forty Putney Road begins with our warm hospitality. What follows will no doubt be charming getaway filled with plenty of romance and lasting memories. Book your stay at Vermont’s finest Bed and Breakfast today!
Located in Brattleboro Vermont our Bed and Breakfast is a great location for your next getaway to Vermont.