Do you find yourself dreaming of a relaxing and romantic getaway, to help pass the time during these cold winter months? Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so we can think of no better time to plan some time away, just the two of you. We have the perfect place in mind for you, too. Our Bed and Breakfast, located in Downtown Brattleboro, is Vermont’s top choice for romantic lodging. Let us do all the work for you, so you can spend your time relaxing and focusing on each other. Romance is our business, and no one does it better. Book a romantic getaway with us this winter, and enjoy a luxurious stay at Vermont’s top Bed and Breakfast.
How to Spend a Romantic Getaway in Vermont
The Inn on Putney Road in Brattleboro is unbeatable as a romantic getaway destination. We have a well-earned reputation for excellence in hospitality, and you’ll see why from the moment you arrive on our doorstep. The warm, sophisticated, and romantic atmosphere of our Inn captivates the very essence of romance. From there, how you spend the remainder of your time is up to you. Some of our favorite ways to get romantic in Brattleboro include the following:
- Try your hand at glass blowing at Manchester Hot Glass GlassBlowing Studio & Gallery.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner for two at Duo Restaurant or Whetstone Station, both romantic staples in Brattleboro’s dining scene.
- Taste and discover your favorite cheese at the nearby Grafton Village Cheese Company. Don’t forget to take some home with you.
- Take a carriage ride at the Adams Family Farm.
- Head up to the popular Mount Snow ski area for a day of skiing or snowshoeing.
- Take in a movie at the beautifully restored art deco-stlye Latchis Theater, or a performance at the Hooker-Dunham Theater and Gallery.
- Enjoy live music at the Vermont Jazz Center.
- Go Ice Skating on the Retreat Meadows, located just behind our Inn, or the Nelson Withington Skating Facility. You can also walk along the retreat trails, accessible from our backyard.
- Visit Magic Wings Butterfly Conservatory. It’s a short drive from Brattleboro, but well worth it.
It won’t really matter what you do while in Brattleboro. Cozy moments at our Bed and Breakfast will be equal parts relaxing and memorable. Book your romantic getaway with us today!