If you find yourself joyously expecting the arrival of a new family member this year, we invite you to experience the best babymoon in New England. Our charming Vermont Bed and Breakfast, located in the southern Vermont town of Brattleboro, is a remarkably romantic place to spend a few days with your sweetheart and an inviting destination for couples across New England.
Southern Vermont is known for its rural charm and four seasons of fun adventures. But it’s more than that – it’s a charming part of the state, oozing with cozy places to stay and romantic things to do. But set this gorgeous scenery and these grand adventures aside for a moment, and you’ll see another side to southern Vermont. It’s the perfect place to unplug and enjoy some romantic time away – and it’s this quiet connection that makes it such an ideal place for a babymoon in New England.
You can find a Vermont Bed and Breakfast around just about every scenic bend in the state, but you want to choose something special for your babymoon in New England. Nothing compares to our romantic, upscale Vermont Bed and Breakfast. We’re located just outside downtown Brattleboro, backing up to the gorgeous Retreat Meadows and Trails. We are nestled on a picturesque private property with ample space to relax, unwind, and enjoy the restful retreat you’re looking for.
We’ve celebrated many cherished moments with couples from all over the world, and we’d love to play a small part in the pending arrival of your little one. Discover why our Vermont Bed and Breakfast is the best babymoon in New England, and book your stay today!
The Perfect Babymoon in New England
The entire purpose of a babymoon in New England is for couples to enjoy a bit of time to themselves, unplugged and away from the long lists of to-do’s they face as they gear up for the joyous – yet sometimes chaotic – arrival of a little one. Babymoons help couples leave those worries and stresses behind. What better place to enjoy a babymoon in New England than at a Vermont Inn, known for its scenic surroundings and upscale comfort?
The lush, scenic backdrop of the Green Mountains and the rolling valleys of southern Vermont set a scenic backdrop for just such a getaway. There are many things to do here, from relaxing walks through the countryside to beautiful drives in the mountains – and just about everything in between. You’ll have plenty of time to make your final memories together as a couple while enjoying one of the best places to stay in Vermont.
There’s no doubt that, when planning a babymoon in New England, there’s nowhere quite as special or unique as our Vermont Bed and Breakfast. We’ve celebrated plenty of special occasions with our guests, including anniversaries, birthdays, honeymoons, and more – and we’d love to celebrate this special moment with you, too. The accommodations at our Inn are high-end, with comfortable king or queen beds, cozy sitting areas and fireplaces, and even some rooms with large, jetted tubs for added relaxation.
As you rise for the day, the pampering continues with our delightful multi-course breakfast. This may seem like a simple touch, but having a meal lovingly prepared for you, especially in the morning, is one of life’s simplest and most enjoyable pleasures! We are also happy to accommodate dietary requests and offer in-room breakfast trays if you prefer a slower or more intimate start to your day.
In addition to providing excellent accommodations, you’ll enjoy plenty of extras throughout our stay, too. Enjoy our common areas and play a board game or two, or challenge each other to a game of billiards. We also have a great library of DVDs for cozy evenings and gorgeous seasonal gardens with seating areas throughout. In short, we’ve curated a thoughtful guest experience with exquisite attention to detail, making us the perfect place for all special occasions, including a babymoon in New England.
How to Enjoy Your Babymoon at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast
Of course, you don’t have to leave our scenic property to enjoy your babymoon in New England. Our grounds offer plenty of spots to sit back, relax, and enjoy the splendor of your surroundings. Babymoons are meant to be relaxing, after all. At our Vermont Bed and Breakfast, you’ll be surrounded by beautifully landscaped seasonal gardens, towering forests, and stunning views of the Retreat Meadows behind our Inn.
We offer couples private seating areas to enjoy on our grounds with easy access to miles of walking trails. Sit with your favorite book, listen to quiet music, enjoy relaxed conversation, and observe the wildlife moving through the area. Is there anything more relaxing to ask from a babymoon in New England? If you feel like having fun adventures together, you’ll find plenty of great things to do in Brattleboro. There are also plenty of great day trips across southern Vermont.
- Indulge (safely) in some of your pregnancy cravings, and enjoy some of the finest Vermont cheese around. There’s no better place than the nearby Grafton Village Cheese Company. They have an outpost right here in Brattleboro, but you can also drive up to the charming village of Grafton itself – it’s one of the best day trips near our Vermont Bed and Breakfast.
- Do a little shopping for your baby (or yourselves) at downtown Brattleboro’s many charming shops and boutiques.
- Date your spouse, and enjoy relaxed, romantic dinners at local restaurants. Great choices for local dining include T.J. Buckley’s, Duo Restaurant, or Peter Havens.
- Get out and enjoy the scenery of southern Vermont and take a scenic drive. Don’t miss the chance to see Vermont covered bridges as you go!
- Downtown Brattleboro has a fantastic art and cultural scene. Head to the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center or visit local art galleries like the Gallery in the Woods and Vermont Artisan Designs.
- Take in a movie at the beautifully restored art deco-style Latchis Theater or a performance at the Hooker-Dunham Theater and Gallery – it may be a while before you get to enjoy these activities again!
- Similarly, you can enjoy some of the best live music at the Vermont Jazz Center, which hosts world-renowned performances and acts nationwide.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find a better babymoon in New England. Let us take care of you and help you celebrate this upcoming milestone. Book a stay at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast today!