The Garden Room is located in the backyard side of the house, with south and west exposures, it has a wonderful view of our gardens and fountain. In the afternoon. When the sun comes from that direction it really is the most spectacular scene. It is a generous sized room with a queen bed and two comfy arm chairs in which to relax in front of the gas log fire.
The Garden Room has a private bath with original 1920s tile work and original nickel plated brass fixtures. It is decorated in a peaceful outdoor theme and has a bright and airy feel to it.
In-Room Facial & Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room Facial for only $99 or $185 with a one hour massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- Two or Three Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service/ Free Parking
- Second floor Sunroom / Sitting Room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens and several fountains
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Tea, Coffee and Cookies always available
- Computer access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Extensive Library
- Much more…