The Hummingbird Room is located just a few steps from the main house on the front side (street side) of the former Carriage House, with its own private entrance. The cozy room has a small sitting area, queen size bed and comfortably sleeps two people.
It has a private bath with unique ship port windows and a full size tub/ shower. It is decorated in a contemporary, comfortable style and is well suited for a secluded romantic getaway or for the guest who would like the additional privacy afforded by a separate entrance.
In-Room Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room 60 or 90 minute massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Indoor Hot Tub w/fireplace overlooking water and grounds
- Two or Three Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service / Free Parking
- Second floor Sun room / Sitting room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens and several fountains
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Tea, Coffee and Cookies Always Available
- Computer access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Extensive Library
- Much more…