The Ripley Suite is our most well appointed room & was the master suite of the house, originally built for Dr. and Mrs. Horace Ripley. The room has a large bedroom with a queen bed, French doors opening onto its own separate sitting room with a gas log fireplace, extra large TV and love seat that makes out into a comfy twin bed with a coil-spring air mattress to accommodate a third person. Also, there is a comfortable desk with a magnificent view. The Suite is on the backyard side of the house and overlooks the gardens, fountain, and water of the West River.
The Ripley Suite has a spacious private bath with original 1920s tile work and original nickel plated brass fixtures and a soaking tub. The Suite is the largest guest room in the inn and is decorated in several shades of warm terra cotta and natural greens with inviting touches.
In-Room Massage Package
- Enjoy an In-Room 60 or 90 minute massage.
- View all of our available packages here!
Inn Amenities Included With Every Stay
- Billiard Table
- Two or Three Course Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- Concierge Service / Free Parking
- Second floor Sun room / Sitting room overlooking gardens, foliage and water
- Large guest living room with fireplace and original woodwork
- Conservatory with beautiful original windows and tin ceiling
- Direct access from our yard to trails, water and wildlife sanctuary
- Extensive perennial gardens
- Abundant bird watching and butterflies, use of binoculars and guides
- In-room refrigerator with complimentary beverages
- Complimentary snacks and popcorn in room
- Tea, Coffee and Cookies always available
- Computer access and free guest printing
- Large selection of games and activities
- Large complimentary DVD library
- Extensive Library
- Much more…