There are plenty of great reasons to visit our luxurious Vermont Bed and Breakfast, not least of which is the chance to stay in this exquisitely restored home, formerly part of the Brattleboro Retreat. But while you’re in Brattleboro exploring the many attractions, you’ll need a few places to eat – and for that, we’d love to send you to some of the best Brattleboro restaurants.
There are more great Brattleboro restaurants than we can mention in a single blog, but we’re going to make our best attempt to give you ten recommendations that we think you’ll undoubtedly enjoy. Given Brattleboro’s relatively small size in relation to big east coast cities, you’ll find that the food scene here is quite diverse. There’s a little bit of something for everyone in Brattleboro restaurants, and just like everything else in Vermont, everything here is reflective of our local growers and artisans.
A stay at our luxury Vermont Bed and Breakfast is at the heart of any great getaway to Brattleboro. Our charming 6-room estate offers an incomparable chance to get away, enjoy a bit of peace and quiet, and leave the busy din of city noise behind you. Our grounds offer award-winning gardens, and just behind the Inn, you’ll find miles of walking trails to explore. If you’re ready to get a taste of Vermont, book a room at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast, and get ready to visit one or more of these ten great Brattleboro Restaurants.
5 Incredible Brattleboro Restaurants for 2022
The quirky, charming town of Brattleboro is best known for its picturesque surroundings, the historic downtown and its counterculture roots, a vibrant arts scene, and plenty of independently owned shops. As any thriving tourist destination, there’s also a delicious wand eclectic range of Brattleboro restaurants to sample while you’re here.
There’s plenty to keep you busy – or at least as busy as you want to be – in downtown Brattleboro. In between all of those adventures, you’ll need to keep yourself satiated. For that, turn to the array of Brattleboro restaurants, offering everything from locavore eats to fine dining. Here are some of the best Brattleboro Restaurants to consider for 2022:
- For an authentic taste of the local cuisine, with ingredients as fresh and locally sourced as possible, head to Peter Havens. Not only is it one of the best Brattleboro restaurants for an elegant dinner out, but they have some of the best cocktails and an extensive wine list.
- When you need a sweet treat in the middle of your afternoon, head to Amy’s Bakery Arts Cafe. Here, you’ll find a cafe oozing with charm and offering a tempting array of sweet and savory treats, all made from scratch.
- Vegetarians and vegans won’t want to miss Superfresh! Organic Cafe. This Brattleboro restaurant is community-supported and works with regional farmers to provide the freshest menu possible.
- Don’t let its location in a renovated diner car fool you. T.J. Buckley’s is a cozy and intimate space perfect for romantic dinners. As with most Brattleboro restaurants, this local gem focuses on seasonally available goods to curate their ever-changing menus.
- Enjoy the view over the river, especially on a warm and sunny day, at Whetstone Station. This fantastic restaurant not only serves up delicious cuisine from local ingredients, but they offer an excellent selection of beers as well, including those experimental varieties made in-house.
The Best Vermont Bed and Breakfast
There’s no shortage of great Brattleboro restaurants to enjoy during your vacation, and the best part is that many of them aren’t too far away from our luxury Bed and Breakfast. There’s no need to compromise on location and luxury, and you’ll see and feel the difference the moment you drive up to our Inn.
This elegant and historic home sits on several beautiful acres near downtown Brattleboro, just minutes from the top attractions. We offer guests a choice of guest rooms in the Inn, each of which is tastefully decorated with various modern amenities. Start your day off on the right foot in the morning with a delicious breakfast made fresh for you in our kitchen.
The exciting food-loving town of Brattleboro is waiting for you. Book a room at our Brattleboro Bed and Breakfast, and enjoy an exceptional spring retreat with us this year.