If you’re looking for the best places to stay in Vermont for 2022, you’ve found it. The Inn on Putney Road is located in the charming, artsy town of Brattleboro, filled with a wide range of attractions and activities to enjoy while here. We attend to every detail of your stay, so you don’t have to – and it’s this exceptional hospitality, combined with our luxurious accommodations, that make us one of the best places to stay in Vermont.
The charming and historic town of Brattleboro should definitely be on your “must-see” list this year. Here, you’ll find the perfect blend of the small-town charm with a great mix of restaurants, shops, and attractions to enjoy, along with plenty of rest and relaxation at our luxury Bed and Breakfast. There’s a little bit of something for everyone in Brattleboro, including four seasons of fun, which is why we think Brattleboro is one of the best places to stay in Vermont.
Aside from visiting exciting places, spending time here also gives you the chance to stay at our luxurious Bed and Breakfast, which we would consider top among the best places to stay in Vermont. Our Vermont Bed and Breakfast is just a short walk away from downtown Brattleboro, yet secluded enough to feel as though you’ve truly escaped somewhere special.
The Inn on Putney Road is genuinely the getaway of a lifetime. Don’t you think it’s time you started planning? Relax, unwind, and visit one of the best places to stay in Vermont this year. Book your room today!
One of the Best Places to Stay in Vermont
There are many reasons we think Brattleboro, and our Bed and Breakfast, in particular, is one of the best places to stay in Vermont. After all, great getaways start with the best accommodations, and that is precisely what you’ll find in this historic and elegant home. Every detail of your stay has been carefully curated, and we think you’ll see what makes us one of the best places to stay in Vermont from the moment you arrive.
Each of our guest rooms is uniquely decorated and well-appointed with luxurious touches. The experience in our guest rooms far exceeds that of any traditional hotel stay. Not only are the rooms sumptuous, but the Inn offers a variety of added amenities, too, including several sitting rooms, award-winning gardens, a library and billiards table, and direct access to 18 miles of trails – perfect for a bit of fresh air when you need it.
Regardless of what you plan to do during the day, each morning here will start with a delicious breakfast, and it’s the perfect fuel for whatever adventure lies ahead. Guests rave about our food offerings, which are just one of the many reasons our Bed and Breakfast is one of the best places to stay in Vermont.
The Best Things to do in Brattleboro in 2022
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to consider our Brattleboro Bed and Breakfast one of the best places to stay in Vermont. But what are you going to do while you’re here? Thankfully, there’s no shortage of things to do in Brattleboro no matter the time of year you visit. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or an enthusiastic shopper, someone who wants to enjoy great food and craft brews, or maybe just someone looking for some much-needed R&R, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for in Brattleboro.
Depending on when you visit, there are more than enough things to do in Brattleboro to keep you busy and having fun. We’ve broken our list of things to do in Brattleboro by summer activities (which apply to spring, summer, and fall) and winter activities. Combined with the luxury you’ll find at the Inn on Putney Road, and you’ll soon see why this is one of the best places to stay in Vermont.
The serene natural beauty of this area lends itself to summertime exploration, and so there are many options of things to do in Brattleboro. Whatever you choose to do, get ready for plenty of big adventures!
- Get outside and take a hike! Hiking is one of the most popular things to do in Brattleboro throughout the year, and for a good reason. There are plenty of great trails here, including 18 miles of trails accessible from our backyard.
- Hop on a bike and explore Vermont’s scenic countryside.
- Visit the area’s famous covered bridges, like the framed Creamery Covered Bridge.
- Get out on the water with the Vermont Canoe Touring Center.
- Go shopping and enjoy the historic vibe of downtown Brattleboro.
- Eat your way through Brattleboro’s restaurants, which do a great job of highlighting locally grown and produced foods.
- Stop into the Vermont Jazz Center for some live music, catch a movie at the historic Latchis Theatre, or visit the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center, and otherwise enjoy the artsy vibe of Brattleboro.
- Visit the Grafton Village Cheese Company and enjoy some of the best Vermont Cheese.
- Craft beer connoisseurs should visit local breweries in Brattleboro and beyond.
- Meet local farmers and artisans and sample their delicious products at the Brattleboro Farmers Market.
Peace and quiet, a little bit of snow, and the restful escape you need. That is what winter in Vermont is all about. There are plenty of things to do in Brattleboro in the winter, and this opportunity for four seasons of fun is what makes this one of the best places to stay in Vermont. Here are a few of our favorite things to do in Brattleboro in the winter:
- Go skiing! Some of the best skiing in Vermont can be found at nearby places like Mount Snow and Stratton Mountain.
- Vermont is also an exceptional place to enjoy some Cross country skiing & Snowshoeing. Try Brattleboro Sporting Club, Grafton Ponds, and Pisgah State Park, not to mention the trails behind our Inn.
- Take a romantic sleigh ride with Friesians of Majesty.
- Visit the Harris Hill Ski Jump and watch their exciting jumping event each February!
- Go ice skating at the Nelson Withington Skating Facility, located at “Living Memorial Park.”
If you’re ready to experience the best part of this beautiful state, then it’s time to start planning. Book your room at one of the best places to stay in Vermont today!