When dining in Brattleboro’s charming downtown expect a fun atmosphere, local ingredients and excellent cuisine. Foodies will be astonished by the wide range of culinary choices. The diversity and quality one expects in a large city can be enjoyed in our quaint town. Luckily Brattleboro’s beautiful surroundings, outdoor activities, and welcoming community have attracted many talented chefs. The Inn on Putney Road is a relaxing French Provincial retreat, only a short walk from downtown Brattleboro. Our guests enjoy the fantastic dining choices after a day of hiking, biking or shopping at the artsy stores. Plan your stay in one of our elegant guest rooms. You won’t want to leave the serene location and all the fabulous tastes of Brattleboro restaurants.
10 Great Dining Locations
Where to go for dinner? A simple question but not easily answered when visiting Brattleboro. You could plan a romantic dinner in a cozy cafe or sample local beer with great views of the Connecticut River. Explore the dining adventures Brattleboro has to offer:
- Whetstone Station Brewery Bier Garten – Choose from over 60 craft brews along with a signature salad, burger or yummy small bites while taking in the panoramic river views from the deck or dining room.
- Duo Restaurant – The creative, seasonal menu includes the freshest farm-to-table ingredients. Savor handmade pasta, vegetarian, and seafood dishes for a perfect date night.
- Thai Bamboo – Warm your soul with perfectly seasoned curries, soups and noodle dishes. The fragrant spices fill this calm, unpretentious restaurant.
- Three Stones – Sip refreshing sangria in the cozy and colorful interior, or on the garden deck at this authentic Mayan restaurant.
- T J Buckley’s – Here they serve world-class food with small town charm. And it doesn’t get more charming or intimate than this cafe housed in a fully restored 1925 Worcester Dining Car.
- Blue Moose Bistro – When your craving freshly handmade pasta, plan an evening sampling their traditional Italian dishes with a modern flair.
- Hazel – Step into the hip, modern interior and order a perfect thin crust “New York” style pizza. Choose a signature cocktail and also try their house smoked ribs, chicken or pork dishes.
- Peter Havens Restaurant – Come here for a romantic evening, an intriguing wine list and enticing cocktails that perfectly complement the delicious appetizers and entrees.
- Turquoise Grille – “Unique cocktails from the wilderness of Vermont” are served up with fresh Mediterranean food. This bistro has a historic charm with its beautiful floor to ceiling windows, dark wood and brick interior.
- Echo Restaurant and Lounge – Visit this eclectic place where they have pizza to pierogies and tacos to pan seared duck, all paired with craft beer and cocktails.
Brattleboro has an amazing restaurant culture, and it will take more than one visit to sample everything it has to offer. Come out for the fun vibe, fresh local ingredients, superior craft beers and walkable charming downtown. Book your room with us today and escape to lovely Brattleboro for a memorable getaway.