A Romantic Valentines Day in Brattleboro
Valentines Day is just around the corner, and love is in the air. It’s time to let your inner romantic shine! Whether you love the opportunity to be at your most romantic, or dread having to make plans year after year, how about going beyond the traditional chocolate and flowers this year? Instead, make your Valentines Day a meaningful one, and carve out some intimate time for just the two of you. Make your Valentines day memorable with a romantic getaway to one of Vermont’s best Bed and Breakfasts. Book your room at the Inn on Putney Road today!
A Special Valentines Day
We think February is the perfect time to get in touch with your inner romantic! For many, Valentines Day is the most romantic day of the year. In honor of that, we’re offering our guests a romance package, which includes the following for the great price of $135:
- Bouquet of roses or your favorite fresh flowers
- A chilled bottle of Champagne or Wine
- Locally Made Gourmet Chocolates
Couples That Play Together…
The old adage “The couple that plays together, stays together” couldn’t be more true in Brattleboro. If the above isn’t enough to entice you to our romantic Bed and Breakfast, maybe these ideas will? Here are some ideas to get your romantic getaway off to a great start:
- Love is in the mountains in Vermont, as regional mountain resorts get into the spirit for Valentine’s Day. Experience a Valentine’s Day you’ll never forget, as you join other couples at the top of Mount Snow for Cloud 9 Nuptials. It’s your chance to renew your vows, or get legally married on the slopes. Mount Snow is offering a great deal; 2 lift tickets for $59, available for advance online purchase only. The Moover takes free daily trips to Mount Snow from Brattleboro.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at Peter Haven’s Restaurant or Duo.
- Go wine tasting at Honora Winery & Vineyard.
- Go Cross country skiing & Snowshoeing in Brattleboro. In fact, you can snowshoe almost 15 miles of trails right from the backyard of our Inn. Other great places to look into are Brattleboro Sporting Club, Grafton Ponds, and Pisgah State Park.
- Enjoy an incredible performance at the Vermont Jazz Center.
- Take a step back in time, and enjoy a time-honored, romantic Sleigh Ride.
- Go ice fishing or ice skating on the Retreat Meadows.
Whatever it is that draws you here, tap into your romantic side in Brattleboro. Book your room at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast today.
Located in Brattleboro Vermont our Bed and Breakfast is a great location for your next getaway to Vermont.