Spring in Vermont is often affectionately called “mud” season, and as such, it’s one of the slowest times of the year at our Brattleboro, VT Bed and Breakfast. Though Summer, fall, and even winter offer many more obvious reasons to visit, there are always plenty of things to do in Brattleboro, VT throughout the year. This is also the time of year when many of us think about the months ahead and start planning our vacations and getaways.
With the majority of 2023 still stretching out before us, there’s never been a better time to plan a trip to the charming town of Brattleboro. Yes, there are plenty of things to do in Brattleboro, VT while you’re here – but visiting this quaint town also gives you plenty of opportunities to slow down and relax in a way you can’t do at home. That is particularly true when you stay with us at our #1-rated Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast.
Our Brattleboro, VT Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to enjoy a couples getaway in 2023, filled with luxurious accommodations, warm and welcoming hospitality, gorgeous grounds to enjoy, miles of nearby walking trails, and access to many of the best things to do in Brattleboro, VT. Whether your goal is to get out and explore or stick close to your home away from home, there’s no better place to stay in Brattleboro, Vermont. Book your room at our luxury Vermont Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Things to do in Brattleboro VT
Couples getaways are different for everyone. Some prefer to stay in and relax in our shared spaces or outside in our beautiful seasonal gardens. Others prefer to spend their days exploring the area and enjoying all of the best things to do in Brattleboro, VT. Luckily, there’s plenty of opportunity for both here at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast.
Whether you’ve been to Brattleboro before or this is your first time visiting our charming little town on the Connecticut River, you’ll be surprised to learn about the fantastic things to do in Brattleboro, VT. From visiting our quaint, historic downtown to hiking the surrounding hills, there’s never a dull moment in Brattleboro – unless, of course, you want there to be!
Below, we’ve curated a list of our favorite things to do in Brattleboro, VT to inspire you to plan those upcoming getaways throughout 2023. Summer, fall, winter, or spring, this truly is one of the best places to visit in Vermont!
- One of the easiest (and best) things to do in Brattleboro, VT is to head downtown, where you’ll find plenty of unique and artistic shops and galleries, not to mention a delicious variety of Brattleboro, VT restaurants and pubs. If this is all you do while you’re here, you’ll be well served!
- Hiking is another one of the most popular things to do in Brattleboro, VT, and for a good reason! There are plenty of great hikes near Brattleboro worth exploring, including the Retreat Trails, accessible from our back yard.
- Like hiking, biking is another one of the most popular things to do in Brattleboro, especially in the summer and fall. Whether you prefer quiet country roads or rugged mountain biking trails, you’ll find plenty to enjoy in the area.
- If you love music, then one of our favorite things to do in Vermont is to take in a performance at the world-renowned Vermont Jazz Center.
- Art lovers shouldn’t miss the Brattleboro Museum & Art Center. Several fantastic art galleries are also found throughout downtown Brattleboro, many featuring local and regional artists.
- We’re surrounded by water in Brattleboro, so when the warm weather comes around, it’s a great time to take a trip with the Vermont Canoe Touring Center via canoe, kayak, paddleboard, or tube.
- Visit the area’s famous Vermont covered bridges, like the framed Creamery Covered Bridge.
- Get a delicious taste of Vermont at the nearby Grafton Village Cheese Company. You can also tour and learn more about their centuries-old cheese-making techniques, which makes it one of the more interesting things to do in Brattleboro, VT!
- After you’ve enjoyed some other things to do in Brattleboro, VT, such as hiking or biking, there’s no better way to unwind than with a craft beer. There are some fantastic local Vermont breweries in Brattleboro and beyond.
- Meet local growers and artisan producers at the Brattleboro Farmers Market. It’s a great place to pick up supplies for an afternoon picnic, too!
AS wonderful as we find this list of things to do in Brattleboro, we encourage you to book as far ahead in advance, especially if you want to enjoy the color explosion that is Vermont in the fall. Brattleboro is truly a charming getaway destination, and we’d love to share it with you this year!
Stay at our #1-Rated Vermont Bed and Breakfast
Whether you’re coming specifically to enjoy the many things to do in Brattleboro, VT, or you’re visiting to celebrate a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary, we’d love nothing more than to treat you to a bit of luxury at our top-rated Vermont Bed and Breakfast. Our Brattleboro, Vermont Bed and Breakfast offers the perfect, intimate retreat for couples and just the right balance between having fun and enjoying the downtime.
Our Vermont Bed and Breakfast is just minutes from downtown Brattleboro, which puts you within easy reach of the best things to do in Brattleboro, VT. We offer couples a choice between six guest rooms, two of which have private entrances and our found in our separate carriage house. Whichever guest room you choose for your couples getaway, it will come outfitted with the finest amenities, including luxurious linens, comfortable beds, private bathrooms, and more.
Each morning of your stay, we’ll prepare a fresh and delicious multi-course breakfast for you – a simple life pleasure made all the more enjoyable when you share it surrounded by the beauty of our Inn and the one you love. Our breakfast menu changes daily but always includes fresh ground coffee from Mocha Joe’s Roasting Co., right here in Brattleboro, along with a range of herbal and black teas and assorted juices.
If you’re ready to experience unbeatable luxury and just the right amount of fun, it’s time to book a room at our Brattleboro, VT Bed and Breakfast!