It’s been such an incredible and busy year here at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast – and we know many of our guests are feeling the same way. What better way to relax, unwind, and escape the stress of these times than to plan a romantic getaway to our luxurious Inn? Curl up by the fire with your favorite book, lounge in the comfortable, private oasis of your room with a delicious glass of wine or local beer, enjoy relaxing walks on the trails around our Inn, and let us take care of you in the way you deserve.
Our Vermont Bed and Breakfast offers an unprecedented getaway. Tuck into the spacious comfort of our elegant Vermont Bed and Breakfast end enjoy our broad range of amenities. The artsy, walkable downtown of Brattleboro is nearby and has historic buildings filled with great restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Nearby, the scenic landscape of Vermont in the winter offers serene hikes and cross-country skiing trails. There are also three downhill skiing resorts nearby for an exciting day in the snow.
We take pride in curating the perfect romantic setting for your winter getaways. If getting cozy in Vermont this winter sounds like something you’d like to do, then it’s time to book your room at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast today!
The Best Vermont Bed and Breakfast
Our Vermont Bed and Breakfast is an extraordinary place to get away for a few days, slow down, reconnect, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of southern Vermont. Our Inn sits in a French Baronial estate that was built in the 1920s. We offer 4 guest rooms in the main house, with an additional guest room with a private entrance in the carriage house.
Each of our spacious suites offers deluxe queen beds, luxuriously soft bedding, seating areas, private bathrooms, and so much more. Some even have their own gas fireplaces, and all are tastefully and classically decorated. Our guest rooms really do set the perfect stage for a cozy winter escape.
In the morning, we’ll treat you to a sumptuous breakfast made fresh in our kitchen. Our multi-course breakfast menus change frequently but always promise an exquisite start to your day. You’ll also find plenty of common areas and exterior spaces to spread out and relax, including a large fireplace in the living room, which is a cozy and inviting space to relax, read a book, or mingle with fellow guests.
If you want to make your getaway even more amazing, considering adding one or more of our specials and packages to your stay. From having a fresh bouquet waiting for you in your room to a relaxing in-room massage, we’re happy to help you make this getaway one you won’t soon forget.
Romantic Things to do in Brattleboro
One of the best things about our Vermont Bed and Breakfast is its location near downtown Brattleboro. Within 5 minutes, you can be in the heart of downtown Brattleboro’s historic district, where you’ll find many wonderful shops, restaurants, artistic venues, and more. When you’re ready to leave your cozy room for a bit of fun and adventure together, we have a few ideas! Here are some of the most romantic (and fun!) things to do in Brattleboro this winter:
- Spend an afternoon browsing eclectic shops, galleries, and cafes in downtown Brattleboro.
- Get outside on the trails around our Inn, and take in the beautiful winter landscapes while strolling hand in hand. When the snow falls, the hiking trails transform into powdery cross-country skiing & snowshoeing trails, offering a truly magical way to explore Vermont in winter.
- Enjoy dinner at one of the amazing local restaurants in downtown Brattleboro.
- If you really want to pack in some adventure to your winter getaway, head to one of the great ski resorts nearby for some downhill skiing or snowboarding.
- Take in a performance at the historic Latchis Theatre, located in the heart of downtown Brattleboro. This theatre is an elegant space that was built in 1938. The restored Greco Deco Theatre hosts movies and live performances.
- Jazz lovers won’t want to miss visiting the Vermont Jazz Center.
- Explore the exhibits at the Brattleboro Museum and Art Center.
Our Vermont Bed and Breakfast, located in the charming town of Brattleboro, is the perfect romantic hideaway this winter. Take the time to relax and reconnect, and let us worry about the details. Book your room at our Vermont Bed and Breakfast today!